We are ...
Contact / Legal Details
The Tangokombinat unites a group of friends with very different backgrounds: psychology, engeneering, martial arts, design, photography and computer science. Although music and dance had always been a part of our lives, none of us would have imagined to become a full-time Tango teacher, a DJ or Tango-organizer.
But somehow, it happened: Tango found and hooked us. We discovered this new world in our home region and nowadays we travel constantly to promote and investigate the phenomenon. These studies also brought us to the source and soul of Tango, to Buenos Aires, where some of us danced with and for the Milongueros.
And although some of us now make their living as professional Tango teachers, we remain social dancers and are happy to visit Milongas all over the world to dance with our friends.
The Tangokombinat is:
• Andreas Wichter, Teacher & DJ (UK)
• Anne-Cécile Dubois,Teacher (F)
• Melina Sedó, Teacher & DJ (D)
• Detlef Engel, Teacher (D)
• Uwe Willié, DJ (D)
• Lynn Collins, DJ (UK)
• Thorsten Janes, official photographer (D)
Former Tangokombinat members:
• Sylvia Menzdorf & Jürgen Wyludda, Viento Norte (D)
• Damian Lobato (Argentina)
• Ina Wagner (D)